Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boy that week went quickly!

This is just a quick note to say, wow, is that another week that just passed?  We have a few pictures of Len's latest work, but I need him to explain it to you, so it will have to wait a bit.

This is my pumpkin harvest - all off one plant.  The largest is only about 8" wide.  Oh well, cooked two down and got enough for a nice pie for Thanksgiving.

Next year I will get the plant in the ground a little earlier 
This is on Len's list of things done this week: handrails for 2 stairways inside the house, the top finishing boards for the deck rail and the inside window trim.

He is up the scaffold as I type, finishing off the upper window trim.  It looks very nice, but you will just have to trust me on that until I can get a decent picture.

The fall weather is gorgeous!  Here is another example of what we have to put up with, day after day.

Cheers for now,

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment