Friday, February 8, 2013

Off to Kelowna for supplies

Cathryn had to work out of Kelowna for a couple of days so I went along to pick up some supplies.  We found a vanity at the ReStore in Kamloops on the way down Cath had found some ceiling tiles on line so we will get them as well.  Our bluegrass buddy, Sid picked up the tiles and had a desk for me as well so lots to get in the truck. 


The load ready to go - Sanford & Sons style
Looks pretty well secured

I even swept out Kyla's garage

Get home to find a small drip from our chronic roof leak. I spent some time chopping away a foot (30cm) of ice so there wouldn't be any back-up.

Springtime will be the big fix
Back to bathroom work and some tiles by the hot tub. Tomorrow I will finish the bathroom floor and then we can do all the grout at the same time.

in the bedroom by the doors out to the hot tub
 I finished the pony wall ready for tiling. I couldn't add any plywood as the wall thickness was already at  the tile size.
Shower shelf

Wall ready for tile

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment