Thursday, February 23, 2012

Up we go


So today, as I mentioned yesterday, I finished the bathroom and then went into town to pick up all the carpet we bought at the big sale.  Cathryn said to pick out a colour that reflects my feminine side and I found this great pink. I hope she likes it.  All put away in the shop for now.

I like it

Then it was time to get serious so I set up the scaffolding for some highwire drywall work.  I have the safety rail in place which allows me to set up the pulley and basket system on the top rail.  I will be lifting pieces of drywall up to the top as I cut them.

Just three stages for now

All painted and ready to go up. 
I prefer to work in the daytime when I am up at the ceiling so I have left this piece all painted and ready to bring up tomorrow.

Our fireplace mason is back from holidays and the plan is to start on Monday.  I will have to clean the reclaimed red bricks that Kyla brought up from Kelowna so they will be ready to go.


Well tomorrow should be interesting.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment