Friday, February 24, 2012

I've always liked doing puzzles


The great room end wall is large enough that a number of smaller pieces will have to be cut.  I was able to make the peak out of one piece 6 feet long and pointy at the top. It had to be slipped up from under the big beam.  The others will have to fit in between the posts and the beams.

 The only thing that I have dropped so far is my cordless drill.  The battery came off but it's back together and still working fine.

One of the many pieces on the way up

great progress

Down to two stages of scaffold

All pieces are fully painted before assembly
These last two pieces will have to wait overnight before they go up as I just painted them and it's time for dinner.   Since tomorrow is Saturday I will have to get some mortar for Nigel to use on Monday.  Just want to make sure I'm ready. It will sure be nice to get these rocks out of the way.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment