Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life on the rock pile

Well, Nigel has been busy and the rocks are slowly disappearing.  He is doing a great job and the final project is going to be super.


More progress

I get to clean up each day

Another view
 Of course I am just continuing on with boring old drywall.  I have finished the bedroom and the closet and the tricky part of the front entrance.
Walk-in closet ready for taping

The bedroom has become a bit of a catch-all

The difficulty is finding a way to slip the drywall behind the posts and beams with as many tapered drywall joints as possible.  I ended up having to cut out a small section over the door so that the left piece would slip in. There are six pieces to this effort.

Tomorrow I will finish the front hall and closet, then it's on to the office. It's starting to feel like a real house now since I can't see into the rooms through the framing.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment