Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Drywall continues

Kyla and I had one ceiling left in the basement.  The piece at the bottom of the stairs was a good challenge.

The last ceiling piece in the basement and the most complicated

The finished piece



Here it is in place
We've been pretty busy here as shown in the photos.  We are only doing the top half of the walls as I will be able to do the bottom by myself after Kyla goes home
bedroom wall


Bedroom done

Laundry room

And now onto the kitchen dining room and lots of big sheets

Cutting a hole for a plug for the microwave

Kitchen wall ready to go up

Kyla doing a little cleanup after using a router for the windows

Dining room done


 When I say done I really mean half done but it still feels like progress.

Len








No comments:

Post a Comment