Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sixty Shmixty, get back to work


Well, as I suspected, there was no turning back time and I got up this morning aged 60. Cathryn was pretty happy about this auspicious occasion as I wouldn't be able to say that I was "almost 60" anymore.  Chris had to leave this morning so Kyla and I got busy with the last ceilings on the main floor. 

Last closet piece and greenboard in the bathroom

After lunch and some birthday cake we started on the basement bedroom ceiling.  This ended up being a bit of a challenge as one of the bearing walls wasn't exactly square. 





Bedroom with foam walls
We made it work


Check out the girly pink apron


The finished product, ceiling that is


 We persevered and finished before dinner.  Cathryn has left me again for meetings in Vancouver. She will be back at the end of the week expecting lots of progress.  I am hoping that Nigel is back from New Zealand and can start the rock work on our fireplace.

Tomorrow we tackle the media room.

Len


No comments:

Post a Comment