Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sharing the Joy

Well I am back home, and said a sad farewell to Kyla, whose shoes I will definitely not be able to fill.  Len is in a funk, having replaced all that strength with me.  We are trying to get as much done as possible before I am away for a couple of weeks.

The sort of things Kyla and Len got up to
So first off we moved the big sheets into the rooms where they will be put up.  Moving them is one thing Len can't do on his own.



Then we put up the last upper sheet upstairs, in our bedroom and started on the lower sheets.  My role is mainly to help carry, hold up, and vacuum.  There will be no measuring and cutting here.  I am not that brave.  So we got the kitchen and dining room pretty much done.

Len finishing off the kitchen wall

A completed great room wall

The front hall

Len will router out the openings for the windows


Tomorrow Len will be working on his own while I do my own work but I am looking forward to a busy evening.

Cath

1 comment:

  1. I love my drywall router - except it seems to go zig when it should zag (at times). How much of this stuff had you done before? I find drywall is a bit of a nemsisisisisisis.

    ReplyDelete