Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bluegrass and Sniffles

The 108 Mile Cabin Fever Bluegrass Workshop was a great success and it was lots of fun for everyone but Len.  He was down with a cold and couldn't really get into the spirit of things, although he only missed a few hours.

Here is where I found him when I got home.

Looking a little bleary-eyed

Here is a little proof that I actually do some things around here.  This is the last of the many plugs that I hooked up.  Len did all the switches.

Always use the meter to make sure the circuit isn't live
 Meanwhile, Len has been working on making a pattern to cut the stairs into our long timbers cut for us by a neighbour.  They were the twisted ones that Len straightened by clamping them to the timbers on the covered deck.  Here you can see the board - 14 feet long I think - and the start of his template.
He'll use the router to cut the slots for the stairs.
I will be away for meetings for a couple of days and then there is the Easter weekend which we are planning to spend at Ruby Lake and Sechelt.  So if you don't see a new entry, it is because Len is either still sick or too busy to write.

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment