Thursday, July 15, 2010

Like a fly on flypaper

As you can see we had a bit of progress today. Ken is pretty knowledgeable so things get done.  Luckily we have lovely June at Tamlin who graciously answers all of my queries. It's a little tricky to do all of this without the actual basement concrete floor but it will all come out in the wash. After the boys left for the day I decided to start a little backfill on our lowest corner.  The backhoe can move a lot of dirt which is what I found out when I remembered that we had to put the moisture barrier on before the dirt.  A bit of hand slogging to make room for the sticky stuff and then all went well.  I'll finish the backhoe work tomorrow.  That paper is so sticky when you peel off the backing I thought of the poor flies as I had to peel my fingers free many times.  Note to self,  do not touch the black gooey side.  A couple of photos of our lumber and the stuff stored next door.  Thanks June for holding off on the next shipment.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment