Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hottest igloo in Canada



This warm weather is creating a great oven in the middle of all the white reflective foam.  I'm getting a great tan.  The blocks are 95% done as I am leaving a hole in the garage wall till all the work is finished on rebar and scaffolding.  As you can see the scaffolding is going up and I will use all the lumber from the forms for the walkway.  Too bad I had already moved it to the back of the lot in preparation for the shop forms.  I'll be in pretty good shape with all the hill climbing, ladder climbing and lifting of all sorts.
There is a lot of corner bracing to put on before the concrete arrives, which has been firmed up for Friday. I'll have to do an estimate on the yardage before Thursday.  Cariboo inspector and Jeff the engineer will be here on Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment