Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Off the Hook

I started the day very (not) bravely climbing up on the scaffold to help Len place some boards.  Let's just say that my clinging to the rail and moving about very slowly didn't really offer that much help to Len.  So I was banished to the main floor where, after some instruction, I cut a whole whack of boards and started to finish them.  Meanwhile, up above, Len got another section and 2/3 finished before I said "enough".
The pile of lumber I cut "all by myself"
A great cut off saw

He's up there somewhere


Oh there he is!

 On a totally different subject, here is my second crop of rhubarb.  Made one of Mom's famous cakes and it was so yummy I made more today.

In my wonderful sink with 2 levels
Tomorrow I am back to work, so Len will be hanging out by himself most of the day.  I'm sure he will do just fine.

Cath

1 comment:

  1. By the way - I have been on a quest for the perfect cinimon role. I sound like you have one that I should try. When will we?

    ReplyDelete