Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day and time for a little break.  This is what the biking looks like out our back yard.


A little break for everyone


Time for lunch

Back to work.  I finally got the new fan motor for the oven since I destroyed the last one trying to clean it.  I was taking off the fan blades for overhaul and, after breaking the threads off, I realized that it was a reverse thread nut and metric at that.  You just don't get those at your local hardware store hence the new motor with a new nut.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

The final fit for the microwave

Rounding the edges of our island top
Lots happening as I prepare for the loft floor.  We have to varethane each piece twice so that should slow things down somewhat.  Hope to start that tomorrow.
Ready to go
Len

No comments:

Post a Comment