Thursday, August 9, 2012

The rest is over get back to work

We had a great visit in Colorado with some of Cathryn's school friends.  A vacation is always nice but great to get back home so I can work some more.  I started out by finding a way to repair Cathryn's window regulator in her Golf.  I swapped parts with the right side door and repaired the parts to put back into the right door.  It might last longer than the failed units. 


No parts left over I hope

Then I decided to cut a hole in the garage to shorten the trip for tools and lessen the number of times I go through the front door. I will hinge it as soon as I can.
Better access
 Cathryn has a meeting in Vancouver and took the opportunity to get our fish which were generously being driven to Vancouver by her Mom and Dad.  Halibut, I can hardly wait. Next thing you know Melissa and our two grand kidlets came by for a visit and to help out a bit. Sounds like a good day for a weenie roast.

Good food and good company

This is what Victoria does when we run out of buns.

Cathryn and her delicious plate of snow peas.

Gramma, Cathryn will be back tonight late so I better get back to work to show some VP.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment