Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No camera but still going strong

Sorry everyone, we misplaced the camera.  It is here somewhere, but can't be located.  I really wanted to show you Len's chimney masterpiece (imagine a rocket-like structure made out of steel studs).  He has been up on the roof during the moments of sunshine.  (We are still getting lots of showers every evening and sometimes all day.)  The building inspector was here today and said it was going well - carry on.

Len has also been putting the carpet in downstairs when it is too wet to climb the roof.  I painted the downstairs bathroom and the hobby room.  I also put up some hooks for our hot tub towels.

I just finished putting in the rods and shelves that partly finish our walk-in closet.    I got one unit at Home Depot while I was in Kamloops yesterday, but I should have bought 2.  Len had mercy on me and helped me out with some of it so that things are straight and level.  Anyway, the big boxes are gone at last!

I also got the rods for the other closets in the house so that is another little job.  There are lots of those "Small" jobs to be done, too bad I am not that handy.  They include both vanities for the bathrooms (I don't think you would like to see my jigsaw work!) more carpet laying (I just am not picky enough to do the meticulous job Len does) and various lights to be put up (Len has determined that I am electrically challenged).  So guess who is going to be busy while I continue to work at the computer, paint, clean, and cook.

We'll keep looking for the camera.  Meanwhile, rest your eyes.
Cath


1 comment: