Monday, November 21, 2011

A little more framing in the basement


To start off with, I foamed all of the cuts and wiring boxes in the basement. I'll have to do some trimming when the foam has hardened but that should be the end of the wiring in the basement.  I have completed all of the lighting and the setup for the media room. 

By the back door


My next task was to add a closet for the basement bedroom.

Voila, a closet
I have never seen a 1000 dollar bill but I have a plastic barrel in my basement worth the same.
Propylene glycol for the best heat transfer
So the boys didn't show today but , since it has warmed up a bit, I went into the shop to continue with insulating the ceiling. Tomorrow I will be roughing in the wiring so I can finish the insulation.

Had to move everything to get at the ceiling

All of the soffit vents in place
It is supposed to be really warm tomorrow which will make work in the shop a bit more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment