Sunday, June 19, 2011

Build your shop on a firm foundation

Ross and I worked for a few hours on Saturday and got all the forms off.  A lot of muck and rain later but great to have it all done. We even loaded it all into my truck and trailer. Well this is the big trip.  I will take back the forms to the concrete company and then I am off to Kelowna for the last move. We were hoping to be able to put our stuff directly into the shop but the rain gods had other plans.  I figure we are at least 2 weeks behind where we would have been with better weather. The old adage rings true, life is what happens when we're busy making plans. The sun will come out and we'll be wishing it was nice and cool again. It will be nice to see the hordes of mosquitos disappear.



Forms loaded and ready to go in the morning
The finished foundation for the shop.
A little dirt and we're ready for the walls.
Set up to unload the last bit of furniture

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment