Thursday, January 5, 2012

How to start the new year off with a bang

I have a lot of things going on and my greatest worry is getting injured and having to stut down. We started the week off great with a band practice incorporating our new bass player Larry, and another female for harmony, Nathania.  I think we sound pretty good.



 That was Monday as I continued to polish off the shop wiring etc., for inspections. Tuesday Cath was gelling ready to go to Vancouver so into town for laundry.  I finished the shop today, all insulation, tall vapour barrier and all wiring ready for inspections. Wednesday morning and my turn to take Banjo for a stroll.  I was half way down the driveway when my feet slipped out from under me and I landed hard on my shoulder blades and head. I rally aced for a daybutt I don't sef any other prroblems and I am heavily medicated with bac ake stuff.  (Ha ha).

I woke up Thursday feeling slightly better and got a call that the geothermal guys are coming today to install the rest of the equipment.  I am touching up a few last minute electrical items in the house before my inspection on Friday.  Just before the boys arrived the power went out all over the 108 as they are moving a power line away from the airport runway.  I had to dig out my generator so they would have light and for the purge pump that will be used later today.

New blower unit amost connected

 We are still waiting on Hydro as they will be installing a new pole to accept the heavier transformer.  I guess all the lights dimmed in 100 Mile House when we turned on the system last time. Sometimes the progress is agonizingly slow but it is still progress. Feeling better

Len

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of things going on and my greatest worry is getting injured and having to stut down

    what do you mean by stut down
    or do you mean shut down, but shut down what ?

    Dany

    ReplyDelete