Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day one of Len's summer of house-building fun

Well this morning Len finished loading up the truck and headed out for a summer of house-building fun.  He was gone about 2 minutes when I noticed he had forgotten the computer which is going to be our communication tool.  So a quick call to the cell phone and a dash down the road to deliver the laptop and he was really off.  Looking a lot like Sandford and Son I must say.  I took a picture, but Len took the camera so we will have to wait until Tuesday when the Shaw Cable guy is going to hook him up to the net.  Then I expect to see daily updates, complete with pictures!  I will be joining Len next week and then I will take over the documentation duties since I am not much help otherwise.  I always say that my role is "clean-up", and I do a dang good job of it too!  Got a call from Len reporting that he made it in one piece, unloaded a bunch of door at the storage unit and was headed up to the lot.  Stay tuned!  I hope that Tuesday will be the day that Len will be connected.  Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment