Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More winter, more cabinets


A beautiful dump of short lived snow and I am getting to the finish point in our bathroom.






 Cath takes a picture of water coming from the tap to prove that it is here finally. The master bath has water and will soon have doors to finish the cabinet.
Yes it works
And now onto something completely different, sort of.  I have created another cabinet but this time it is for the laundry room.  I thought that I might as well do all of these at the same time while my mind was in the mode.  I have made all the doors and hopefully I won't have to set up for any more.  

Cabinet in place




Cathryn is busy applying the final coats of colour to the doors
 I also made two solid core doors for the ash clean-out and the under stair vacu-flo area. They are ready for paint and will get installed as I get to the basement stuff.

I've started a bit more drywall in the shop to finish off behind the workbenches and painted the office wall so that I could hang all of my clamps there. I'll finish that and the vanity doors tomorrow.

Len

No comments:

Post a Comment